Fuller shape, smoother skin, and increased cleavage and lift – the desired breast-dream every woman wants to meet. However, like your face, your body changes with age – so is your breast.
Age, pregnancy, breastfeeding, etc., often decrease the qualities of your breast – the shape, texture, and lift. Your cleavage wrinkles, shape collapses, and firmness decreases.
However, who can rescue the damsel in distress? – the syringe and the needle! Meet PRP breast lift. PRP breast lift is a non-surgical treatment – injections that use your natural growth factors to rejuvenate your breast.
Join us to know all about PRP breast lift before and after to unveil the beautiful you with a fuller, firmer, and smoother breast.
What Is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelet-Rich Plasma is a modern medical method of promoting your healing power, using your natural healing mechanism.
PRP usually deals with two elements of your blood- plasma, the liquid part of your blood, and the platelet. Platelets contain special protein – the growth factors that help boost your healing power and treat several conditions.
This modern treatment involves your blood sample to isolate platelet-rich plasma. Doctors put the collected blood samples inside a centrifuge for the isolation project.
After the isolation, doctors inject the isolated platelet-rich plasma back into your body. As a result, your growth factors and healing power increase immensely.
What Is PRP Breast Lift?
PRP breast lift, aka vampire breast lift, is a non-surgical procedure to rejuvenate your breast. This procedure is indeed an excellent invasive alternative if you don’t want or need surgery to augment your breast yet.
The process usually uses Platelet-Rich Plasma injections containing natural growth factors to enhance your breast’s tissue growth. As a result, you achieve a larger and fuller breast with improved bustlines.
With lifting your breast, PRP breast lift serves other services to your breast that include-
- Lifting your inverted nipples
- Improving your nipple sensation
- Restoring irregular and hollow areas with a fuller shape
- Minimizing wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks
- Decreasing skin sag.
Do you know the best part of PRP breast lift? With this procedure, you win breast augmentation with no incision, scars, and a lengthy recovery period. It allows you smoothly slot the treatment in your hectic busy schedule.
Why Do You Need PRP Breast Lift?
“There is nothing permanent except change.”
Every human encounters constant changes in life. Your body, your face, your surroundings – everything about you changes. So is your breast – a part of the changeable you.
As you grow older, your breast doesn’t remain the same due to pregnancy or breastfeeding. The skin changes, wrinkles appear, firmness collapses, etc.
However, how to rejuvenate your breast? If you don’t want to go under the knife or your doctor didn’t prescribe surgery, a PRP breast lift is your ideal option for breast augmentation.
Doctors usually recommend the procedure to women with breast issue that includes-
- Pale or gray skin due to less blood flow
- Droopy, saggy, and collapsed breast
- Abnormal nipple orientation
- Inverted nipples
- Loss of breast and nipple sensation
- Crepe-paper and crinkling skin texture around your cleavage area
- Wrinkled décolletage and cleavage
How Does A PRP Breast Lift Work?
PRP breast lift, in short, is a breast augmentation procedure that involves your natural growth factors to promote breast enhancement. However, to fully understand the work of PRP breast lift, you need to know the function of growth factors.
Growth factors are natural proteins that reside in your body. Growth factors primary role is promoting your cells and tissues’ growth, organization, and maintenance. In addition, they are vital for wound healing and skin repair.
Doctors extract growth factors and platelet-rich plasma from your blood in PRP breast lift and inject them into your body. These components act as natural biological mediators in your body that stimulate tissues rejuvenation.
Moreover, PRP and growth factors produce hyaluronic acid – synthesizing precursor cells. They accelerate your healing mechanism by repairing and making tissues. The protein synthesis and collagen resulting from PRP gradually lift your breast by forming new breast tissues.
PRP Breast Lift Before And After
PRP breast lift works expertly for your breast issues such as wrinkled cleavage, collapsing shape, or decreasing sensation due to age, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
Therefore, consult a doctor if you experience any breast problem that makes you depressed and disappointed. Tell him what you want to obtain without hesitation.
Before starting PRP breast lift, doctors usually follow some procedures including-
- Examine your breast thoroughly
- Evaluate your medical history
- Discuss your desired result
- Plan your PRP breast lift procedure
Before the procedure, your provider will also suggest you stop certain medications, usually a week before the procedure – aspirin, anti-inflammatory, etc.
On the day of the procedure, it’s better to wear comfortable clothes and no jewelry. However, you may have to change into a hospital gown during the procedure.
After the procedure, most people don’t encounter any severe side effects. However, some common issues you may face after the PRP breast lift procedure include-
After the PRP procedure, you have a fuller and firmer breast with reduced wrinkles and scars and improved nipple sensation.
PRP Breast Lift Procedure
The process of PRP breast lift is simple – a walk-in-office procedure that requires very little of your time.
The procedure usually involves some steps.
- After reaching your doctor’s office, you have to change into a hospital gown, especially removing your bra, before the procedure.
- The physician then will apply topical anesthesia or numbing cream to your breast to decrease sensitivity. Numbing cream usually takes about 30 minutes to numb the body part. In the meantime, he will prepare your PRP injection.
- Your physician will collect a blood sample from your body to make your PRP injection. Mostly, it’s your arm to be the preferred puncture point during blood collection.
- Now, your physician will put the blood sample inside a centrifuge and spin it speedily. The process helps isolate platelet and plasma.
- Finally, it’s time for your PRP injection. Doctors usually use a thin needle throughout your breast area. Therefore, any pain or discomfort is barely noticeable.
The entire procedure usually takes less than an hour.
Doctors often use the PRP solution with hyaluronic acid to firm the breast area even more during the process. However, it usually depends on your breast dream and destination.
However, where to find a PRP breast lift near me?
If you think the same and searching for PRP Los Angeles, PRP Treatment, Beverly Hills is your ideal place. This premier PRP or Platelet Rich Plasma treatment facility treats various conditions utilizing Platelet Rich Plasma.
The Recovery Time After The PRP Breast Lift
Do you know the best part of PRP breast lift? There is no incision, downtime, or lengthy recovery period with this power-packed procedure.
In short, no recovery period for PRP breast lift. You can go back to the usual routine just after the procedure. However, you may feel the tiniest tenderness, itching, and swelling that usually resolves in two or three days.
Doctors also advise avoiding washing the area and using any product for at least 6 to 7 hours for maximum absorption. In addition, they will also restrict taking some medications – Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, corticosteroids, anti-inflammatory drugs, and ibuprofen. They may hamper a crucial part of the PRP procedure – the inflammatory phase of healing.
The Results Of A PRP Breast Lift
PRP breast lift is an effective procedure that uses natural growth factors to enhance your natural beauty. By stimulating growth, regenerating new tissue, and working at the stem cells level, the state-of-the-art process is best to rejuvenate your breast.
Immediately after the procedure, the slightest improvement is noticeable. However, it may take weeks or months to see the desired result; but you will notice gradual improvement throughout the procedure.
Each PRP procedure usually lasts for about nine months to 18 months. The improvements you obtain during this period include-
- Fuller, voluminous, and firmer breast due to the new tissue formation
- Reduced wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks
- Smoother skin and texture
- Proportional and even appearance
- Improved breast and nipple sensation
- Smooth ripples due to previous breast enhancement surgery
- Even, proportionate, and lifted nipple
PRP Breast Lift Cost
The cost of the PRP breast lift procedure depends on the number of injections you need to reach your desired goal. Typically, each PRP treatment costs around $1100 to $2000.
Remember that PRP breast lift is a cosmetic procedure. Therefore, insurance won’t cover your cost. However, you can talk to your physician about payment plans to offset your costs.
PRP Breast Lift Benefits
The talk-of-the-town PRP breast lift is an effective way to rejuvenate your collapsed breast. The advantages or benefits of PRP breast lift are numerous.
- The non-surgical procedure with minuscule invasive
- Natural and safe with fewer complications
- No use of general anesthesia
- No downtime with shorter or no recovery period
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Minimal side effects that resolve quickly
- No need for many preliminary tests
- No external filler; instead, the procedure stimulates your body to form new tissues
- No risk of infections
- No incision marks or scars
- The result lasts for several months with continuing improvement.
PRP Breast Lift Side Effects
PRP breast lift is a non-surgical procedure that involves minimal discomfort and side effects. According to the study, the common side effects people face include-
However, talk to your provider if you notice the following after the procedure-
- Extreme bruising
- Prolonged swelling
Breast enhance the natural beauty in a woman. However, a droopy and saggy breast can affect the peace of your mind and make you depressed and disappointed, worrying about your breast.
PRP breast lift is an excellent and effective way to enhance your natural beauty with your natural growth factors. As you know what the procedure includes, the cost, and PRP breast lift before and after factors, you can take your step to rejuvenate your breast.
PRP Treatment, Beverly Hills is a desirable destination for a woman like you having issues with breasts. The expert doctors and nurses are happy to assist in restoring yourself.