Did it ever cross your mind how enchanting celebrities never seem to be aging – the Eternals with forever young, fresh, and glowy skin? Have you ever dreamed of having such glamorous and gorgeous skin like those celebrities?
Well, dreams can come true if you know where to put effort and attention.
PRP facial treatment is the future of skincare remedy; worthy of your time, effort, and attention.
Don’t be spooked hearing its another name, *“Vampire Facial”; the result is incredible. PRP has proven its worth by improving your complexion and skin texture, stimulating your new cell growth.
Therefore, dropping dilemmas, put your attention and explore with me: “PRP facial near me.”
What Is PRP?
Platelet-rich plasma, aka PRP, is an advanced non-surgical procedure that enhances your tissue regeneration and healing power.
Platelets are a crucial component in your blood – your body’s first line of defense. They are the first to arrive in your injured area when you are injured, initiating the healing process.
Now imagine what will happen if you increase platelets in your body? – boosting cell growth and healing power. PRP therapy does the exact thing; it increases the concentrations of platelet-rich plasma in your body
PRP therapy includes withdrawing a small portion of your blood that the doctor spins into a centrifuge speedily. The fast-spinning separates the components of your blood from where your doctor extracts the PRP into a different container.
After preparing your PRP, your doctor injects the serum into the body, in your affected area. This procedure encourages your body’s tissue regeneration and healing mechanism that previously stopped responding.
What Is PRP Facial Treatment?
Age, stress, hormones, and environmental situation all leave marks on you, especially your facial skin. Your skin loses elasticity, gets lines and wrinkles, and becomes dull and aged.
PRP facial therapy is a non-invasive method, natural and safe, that can restore the health, youth, and glow of your skin.
PRP facial involves micro-needling and injecting the PRP on your face that doctors collect from your blood. The injected PRP stimulates collagen and elastin production. As a result, your wrinkled area becomes tighter, smoother, and plumper. The procedure also removes all the blemishes of your skin.
Few undergo just one facial, whereas many opt for regular PRP facial treatments. However, the more frequent you get a PRP facial, the more long-lasting the result is. Usually, each treatment lasts about three to six months.
PRP Treatment, Beverly Hills, believes in a gentle and natural approach with PRP facial therapy, ensuring the safest way to rejuvenate the lost youth of your facial skin.
When Do You Need PRP Facial?
Many ask how to determine the necessity of considering PRP facial rejuvenation? To simply put, when any skin issue makes you look aged before you are aged, you may consider PRP facial your remedy.
Several conditions can make your skin lose its youth, brightness, tightness, and health that PRP can restore. These issues include-
- Acne scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging skin
- Dark under-eye circle
- Uneven skin tone
- Excessive dry skin
- Dull and aged skin
- Sun damage
- Obtrusive pores
PRP Facial Near Me: The Procedure
Many often consider PRP facial a painful and bloody procedure. However, it’s not true. Instead, PRP facial treatment is a painless procedure, providing your skin with a natural glow, health, and youth.
Let’s take a quick look at the PRP facial rejuvenation procedure.
PRP facial preparation starts with preparing your PRP serum.
- A medical team, at first, collects your blood sample, just in a tiny amount, typically from your arm.
- Now, they put your blood into a specialized centrifuge to separate the platelet-rich plasma from other components of blood.
- The doctor will spread a topical cream to numb your facial skin during the process.
Microneedling is a crucial part of PRP facial that allows the chemical to reach the core of your condition.
- Now, when the numbing cream takes effect, the medical provider uses a micro-needling device to prick the skin of your forehead, cheeks, and other face parts.
- Micro-needling helps stimulate collagen production and ensures PRP serum penetrates deep into your skin.
Now is the time for PRP.
- Your doctor will spread the concentrated Platelet-rich plasma in the affected area and massage it all over the skin.
- For deep lines, your physician may use fillers or Botox. It helps manage small wrinkles and less-volumed skin.
- The entire procedure is painless that requires an hour.
- PRP professionals recommend undergoing three treatments four to six weeks apart to get maximum results.
What Can You Expect With PRP Facial: The Result
PRP facial therapy works like magic and bores outstanding results. However, it would be best to remember that every treatment takes time; you may not see the result overnight.
PRP starts working straight away, stimulating the stem cells, gradually bringing the desired results.
After the treatments, it takes about three months to reproduce most collagen. You can notice the visible changes and development after several weeks, usually appearing in the first month of the treatment.
You can notice the restoration of youthfulness in your skin – tighter and plumper with lesser wrinkles and lines. This change and improvement continue for three to six months even after the last treatment, and the effect lasts for several months to years.
However, many opt for PRP facial several times per year to maintain the effect of the anti-aging spell. Doctors also recommend planning a maintenance session at the end of your treatment year to sustain it longer.
PRP Facial Before And After
PRP facial is a painless, non-invasive treatment for skin rejuvenation. However, it would help you pay extra attention to preparation and PRP facial aftercare to get the optimum result.
PRP Facial Prior-preparation
Prior preparation is crucial with PRP facial therapy if you want maximum results. Therefore, you need to follow several instructions that include-
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours before the procedure
- Avoid skincare products containing vitamin A, glycolic, or any resurfacing ingredients for seven days before the procedure
- Also, avoid anti-inflammatories, ibuprofen, aspirin, etc., for a few days
- Use only the recommended skincare products to prepare the skin for the procedure
- Avoid alcohol at least 48 hours before the treatment
PRP Facial Aftercare
Every treatment requires aftercare to avoid complications and make the best use of the treatment. Same with PRP facial.
Usually, after PRP facial rejuvenation therapy, you may experience some redness and irritation that usually resolves within four to six days. Therefore, for a smooth recovery and to achieve and sustain the results, your doctor may suggest several precautions, including-
- Do not wash your face for 5 hours
- Avoid scrubbing the injection site for at least 4 hours
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser or cleanser recommended by your physician once or twice daily for a few days
- Avoid exposure to direct heat – blow dryer, sun, sauna, steam room, scorching shower – for 24 hours
- Use SPF 30 sunblock until your face heals
- Avoid make up for at least 24 hours
- Avoid heavy workload for a day or two
PRP Facial Benefits
You may ask, does PRP facial worth it? The benefits that PRP facial therapy offers are extraordinary and life-changing. The procedure is painless and straightforward, causes no minimum risks, and rejuvenates your skin with a youthful glow – plumper, fuller, smoother, and healthier.
However, the most extraordinary aspect of PRP is that it’s fit for almost everyone as it uses your blood to get the platelet-rich plasma.
Let’s check all the benefits PRP facial serves you.
- Increases collagen production that usually drops after you reach 25 years
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- It helps you get tighter and firmer skin
- Enhances moisture retention
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Decreases the appearance of keloid scars
- Painless and non-invasive procedure
- Quick and long-lasting
- The all-natural skin rejuvenation process
PRP Facial Side Effects
As PRP uses your blood, risks and side effects are unlikely. You can be sure of not having any allergic reaction. However, you may face some mild side effects after the procedure that includes-
- Temporary bruising
- Redness and swelling at the injection site
- Irritation and itching at the injection site
PRP Facial Cost
The cost of PRP facial treatment is affordable – around $1000. You may need several treatments. However, it’s recommended to perform PRP treatment once a month.
PRP facial treatment is an enchanting way to bring back the charm of your skin. This non-invasive and painless procedure makes your skin plumper, smoother, and tighter with a youthful glow and beauty.
However, are you still searching for a “PRP facial near me?” PRP Treatment, Beverly Hills is your premier destination, in that case, providing the latest PRP treatments and microneedling procedures for facial rejuvenation. The facility offers utmost care and professional care with significant improvement within the first month.
Therefore, pick up your phone and schedule a day with PRP Treatment, Beverly Hills.
* Vampire Facial & * Vampire Facelift are a trademark of Dr. Charles Runels, this page is for informational purposes only. We do not perform the vampire facial or vampire facial but provide a similar prp therapy aimed for facial rejuvenation.